Sunday, October 14, 2012

Bronte under the Willow Tree (little peak)

The last five days have brought with it a freshness that I have missed within my life.  I've always known that I was lucky, but these past few days have reaffirmed to me how blessed I am to have the people that I do in my life...the greatest part of it all though is that they are my cousins.  Inspiration can be found all around us, but there are few people that I look up to in life...my dear Kalinz is one of them.  I didn't need an older sister going through my journey, because she is it.  Watching her family grow, and mine just starting, nothing makes me brighter inside than the moments when we are all together. 
These are two of my favourite images from the weekend, and I really wanted to share them.  It's hard to keep something to yourself, when it makes you so warm with  happiness.
This is just a sneak peak of many more images from them to come.



No comments:

Post a Comment